Who we are
Our website address is: https://soccermoviemom.com with alias from http://soccermoviemum.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with this website. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds.
- By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. SoccerMovieMom does not have user logins. As far as I know, the wordpress plugins I use do not collect personal data.
- I do not collect personal data, however if you use the Contact Me form, you must submit an email address in order to receive a reply. To my knowledge, your Contact form is emailed to me but is not stored on this website.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
SoccerMovieMom tracks its usage activity via Google Analytics, Google TagManager, and Google AdSense. With AdSense turned on, I have earned a whopping $10 over 4 years. If you want to know what these Google tools use to track you, please check their website, because I have no idea how to control that. I have set Google Analytics to hold its tracking data for 2 years.
SoccerMovieMom does not have any partners, cloud-based services, payment processors, or third party service providers.
To contact SoccerMovieMom
- Please use the Contact Me page
- How we protect your data – Not applicable
- What data breach procedures we have in place – Not applicable
- What third parties we receive data from – Not applicable
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data – Not applicable
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- SoccerMovieMom is not a member of a regulated industry, and is not subject to additional privacy laws.
Boilerplate Information that does not apply to SoccerMovieMom
Following is boilerplate provided by WordPress. These sections do not apply to SoccerMovieMom, because this website does not accept logins, comments or uploads by visitors. but I have included this boilerplate here in case I ever turn those features on.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
End of Boilerplate Information that does not apply to SoccerMovieMom